Sunday, December 13, 2009
Easy & Fun Christmas Cookies
2/3 cup flour
1 roll (18 oz.) store-bought refrigerated cookie dough
1 ½ cups prepared vanilla frosting Red, green and blue food coloring
1 tube brown decorating frosting
1 cup M&M’S Brand Chocolate Candies for the Holidays Cookie sheet pan
24 6-inch lollipop sticks Reynolds Parchment Paper
4 resealable plastic bags
2 ½-inch star-shaped and snowman cookie cutters
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line the cookie sheet pan with Reynolds Parchment Paper.
2. Knead the flour into the cookie dough until smooth. Roll out the dough to a scant 1/4-inch thickness. Cut out 12 stars and 12 snowmen, re-rolling the scraps if necessary. Transfer the star cookies to the prepared cookie sheet pan, pressing a lollipop stick halfway into each one.
3. Bake for 12-17 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from the oven, transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely.
4. Divide the frosting between four small bowls. Tint frosting; red, bright green and blue, leaving one white. Spoon the frostings into the resealable plastic bags; snip the corners and pipe outlines on the cookies, filling in the centers with frosting and spreading to make smooth.
5. Attach M&M’S Brand Milk Chocolate Candies for the Holidays on the cookies’ tops. Pipe on dots, scarves and faces, and then add more candies.
Ingredients Cocktail pumpernickel bread Vegetable cream cheese DECORATIONS: Peas (eyes) Red pepper Pepperoni Cheese Cashew Sliver...
I love to make Turkey Cupcakes every Thanksgiving they look cute and fun to make. Ingredients Cupcake Chocolate frosting 3 oval shortb...
I read some of the comments left on my blog and to answer your questions Yes I do get some recipes and crafts from http://familyfun.go.com/ ...