Friday, December 18, 2009

Santa letter



          
Dear Kids

Thank you for writing such a wonderful letter! We have had a great year at the North Pole. The reindeer have been playing reindeer games to get in shape for the long trip Christmas Eve, and the elves have been busy getting my sleigh packed with lots and lots of toys.

Once my sleigh is packed and ready to go, I'll be off on my journey around the world. I'm reading your letter right now, and it looks like you've been a very nice boy this year. That makes me so happy. Keep up the good work!

While you are asleep on Christmas Eve, the reindeer will quietly land my sleigh so I can tiptoe into your home.

I see that you like trains. Trains are one of my favorite toys. I just love to watch the steam engine and caboose go around and around the train track. Someday I'm going to take the reindeer for a train ride. The reindeer could ride in the passenger cars! The elves have been very busy this year making many new and different trains for Christmas!

Oh, the elves are calling me so I must go now. They probably need me to check my toy list to make sure we have all the toys packed. Don't worry, we'll be ready for the big trip!

Ho! Ho! Ho! Have a Merry Christmas!

Your Special Friend,












                



                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Treats