Friday, May 1, 2009

To my LOVE



Together


That very first night we talked on the phone,I never knew then I'd never be alone.
You're always with me even when we're apart,Because you take up so much room inside my heart.
You look past all my flaws as if they were not there,You've helped me through so much because you truly care,When I start to wonder what fate has in store for me,I look into your eyes, where the future I can see.
Even as we grow old, one thing will remain the same,All the love we share will still burn a passionate flame.
We've had our ups and downs, yet our love proves strong, As long as we have each other, nothing can go wrong.
When I close my eyes, I see your loving face,And when I go to sleep, I dream of your embrace.
When things look bad and life goes astray,You always know just what to say.
When we pull each other close and hold each other tight,You tell me that you love me and make everything all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Treats