Wednesday, May 18, 2011

How to prevent germs

Tips for cleaning toys from clorox.com
  • stay away from bath toys with holes, as they are likely to have  mold. Tomorrow I'm going to throw away the dukies!
  • Scrubbing toys weekly
  • Disinfect washable colorfast plastic toys with regular bleach
  • Dust mites, place stuffed toys in the freezer for at least a few hours. Great idea I learned something new today!
http://www.clorox.com/clorox-cleaning-and-laundry-advisor/cleaning-advisor/advice/toys/

Reduce your child's exposure to germs at school.
  • Children catch about eight colds a year
  • Wash your hands frequently throughout the day
  • Check into the daycare facility's hand-washing policy
  •  Encourage you child to cover his nose or mouth when sneezing or coughing and after using a tissue, throw it away
  • Make sure community toys are clean

I'm going to speak with my sons teacher about these tips because he seems to get sick a lot at school and then I get sick!!

1 comment:

  1. I saw that you have been using the Mini-Swidget that I created a while back , and I wanted to let you know about my new site called Swag Central.(http://jacob.pattons.org/)

    Swag Central is a place for people to find more about information and help for Swagbucks. It has tutorials, explanations, videos, proof, widgets, and more.
    Feel free to look through the site and leave comments on if you want.

    If you have a chance, I'd appreciate some feedback on my site. If you really like it, I could use some help promoting it!


    Thanks,

    Jacob P.
    (I couldn't find an email address, but I wanted to let you know about my site.)

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Treats